Married leader of controversial Quiverfull movement which promotes family values resigns and shuts down ministry after having an affair
- Doug Phillips, an adherent of the Quiverfull movement – which promotes male dominance and large families – has quit as leader of his ministries
- He said he had a ‘lengthy, inappropriate relationship with a woman’
- He has been the leader of the Vision Forum Ministries, which is based in Texas and teaches families to home-school to ‘exercise dominion’
- Now the board of directors has decided to close his ministries
- Phillips is close friends with the Duggars from TLC’s ’19 Kids and Counting’ – who are also adherents to the Quiverfull movement
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2503322/Married-leader-controversial-Quiverfull-movement-promotes-family-values-resigns-having-affair.html#ixzz2kUybUrer
What do you think?